Mepilex® Self-Adherent Soft Silicone Bordered Foam Dressing, Sterile
Mepilex® Border is an all-in-one, foam dressing that effectively absorbs and retains exudates, maintaining a moist wound environment. The Safetac® layer seals the wound edges, preventing the exudates from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk for maceration. The Safetac® layer ensures that the dressing can be changed without damaging the wound or surrounding skin, or exposing the patient to additional pain.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Self-adherent, no secondary fixation needed.
- May be used under compression bandages.
- Promotes patient comfort during wear.
- Designed for ease-of-use.
- May remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound.
- Consists of a soft, silicone, wound-contact layer, an absorbent pad in three layers, a polyurethane foam, a non-woven layer, a fiber mixture with super absorbent polyacrylate fibers and an outer film that is vapor permeable, moisture and bacteria-proof.
- May be lifted and adjusted without losing its adherent properties.
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy.
4" X 4" (Box of 5) Model: SC295300Weight: 0.08 LBShipping Dimensions: 6.3 X 5.65 X 1.15 w
Have a question about this product?
Email or call us at 1-888-694-4520
Mepilex Border Self-Adherent Foam Dressing 4" x 4"